Mastering research methods equips health researchers or practitioners to develop a strong research proposal. This skill is particularly important for seeking financial support to conduct research studies.
In 3-4 pages, discuss the following as they pertain to your study, and incorporate this discussion into a 10- to 15-page final paper consisting of all prior SLP components.
· Data collection procedures
· Variables and measurement
· Data analysis procedures (e.g., appropriate statistical test, software, etc.)
· Study validation and ethics
· Study Limitations
1. How your results will be presented (think about tables and charts you can create).
2. How your results will be disseminated – would you like to publish? If so, where would be a good place?
3. What the impact of your study may be (policy, practice).
The post Types of Variables and Data Analysis appeared first on best homeworkhelp.