FIRST: PLEASE REFER TO THE PREVIOUS PAPERS THAT WRITER #151640 wrote to familiarize yourself with Relay for Life. They are all connected to each other and this is the final paper for this project. Please write as if you took part in promoting for relay by the specified tasks i have provided. I will upload a file for you to refer to.
This paper should evaluate the work that you and your group undertook this semester on your project. The paper should show that you can use critical thinking skills to evaluate your project and develop specific suggestions that could have been implemented to improve the outcome(s) of your project.
Your paper should include the following:
1. Provide a formal introduction with a purpose statement and a formal conclusion
2. The body of the paper should cover the following:
• A brief review of the project and its expected outcome(s)
• An assessment of the degree to which the outcome(s) was/were realized
• A discussion of parts of the project that were well planned and executed effectively
• A discussion of unanticipated problems or challenges about the project and how your team managed them
• A discussion of the major areas of the project that needed more attention or improvement
• A discussion of specific suggestions/ideas that could have been implemented to improve the outcome(s) or management of the project
3. The paper should be 3-4 pages long (double-spaced, 12 point font, standard one inch margins)
You may consult with your group to brainstorm ideas for the paper.
The paper will be graded on the following:
• Integration of specific information that evaluates the management and execution of the project
• Organization of paper (formal introduction with a purpose statement, transitions, body paragraphs supported with relevant information, and a conclusion)
• Clarity of style and expression of ideas, and mechanics of writing (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.)
ORDER TODAY YOUR PAPER WITH SIMILAR INSTRUCTIONS AND WE WILL WRITE YOUR PAPER FROM SCRATCH