If you are looking for an MBA correspondence course in India, there are various options. Online MBA courses have gained popularity given the bridging of distance and making it easier but student who cannot afford a full time university MBA. Technology has enabled learning from any part of the world to take place virtually and empower people. Some of the top universities offering distance learning mba programs are:
1. XLRI Jamshedpur – Xaviers Labour Relations Institute offers a one year lucrative distance learning mba programs and is ranking among the top 10 mba institutes.
2. SCDL – Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning a number of post graduation correspondence course for mba. Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology, Post Graduation diploma in both Business administration and International business. It also offers a long distance MBA for PGDHRM i.e. Post Graduation diploma in Human Resource Management.
3. IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University needs a student to apply for the management aptitude test called OPENMAT which is held for students wanting admissions to mba programs.
4. NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the top mba institutes in the city of Mumbai. All the online MBA courses and otherwise mba courses are approved by the DEC i.e. Delhi Education Council.
5. Pondicherry University – Directorate of Distance Education – The University offers online MBA courses in many fields like Marketing, Human Resources, Finance etc and a student with graduation degree is any field can apply.
6. ICFAI University – It is one of the most renowned universities and offers executive distance learning programs and full time mba programs over the internet for a period of two years.
7. Tamil Nadu Open University – If you are looking for specific mba courses other than the usual MBA courses, Tamil Nadu Open University open MBA distance courses in shipping and logistics management.