1. Briefly summarize the documentary
2. What 2 evaluation questions would you pose in assessing the interventions being used to address violence in Chicago?
3. What type of evaluation approach would you utilize in addressing the 2 evaluations questions you are posing.
4. Can we address violence in Baltimore using the approach being used in Chicago. Why or Why not?
5. What is your critical analysis of the social issue being raised and the prevention/interventions addressing the issue?
6. What are the challenges in addressing violence in Chicago and other urban areas?
7. Can this program be funded in Baltimore City? What would be the challenges in implementing this program in our communities? How would we implement it? Who would be involved? How would we know if it works?
The post http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/interrupters/
1. Briefly summarize the d appeared first on cheapcustomwriting.com.