Topic: Hispanic community
(Please use the references in attached file to support research paper and address all the guidelines/label each section)
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
-Describe and evaluate relevant policy issues related to treating substance abuse in a selected client population.
-Explore and examine the nature of substance abuse, addiction, recovery, and relapse among this population.
1. Discuss the nontraditional approach of motivational therapy and solution-focused brief and group therapies and how they might enhance the current health care environment.
2. Evaluates and recommends policy issues related to treating substance abuse in the client population.
3. Integrates the nature of substance abuse, addiction, recovery, and relapse in the group, noting the impact and relevance of comorbid diagnosis.
4. Compares evidence-based approaches associated with treating substance abuse and addiction in the group, including solution focused and motivational therapy.
5. Analyzes the substance abuse treatment system within a changing health care environment and recommends measures to enhance service delivery to the group.
***Consider the complexities of assessing and treating comorbid, dual diagnosis conditions within the population. Develop a paper that examines the impact of substance abuse on this population, along with the theory, including solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT), motivational therapy, and evidence-based approaches to providing treatment services for them, both on an individual (micro) and systems (macro) level. Include any historical and current policy issues that may have prevented or supported treatment-service delivery to this client group. Make some preliminary assessments for enhancing service delivery for this population.*