AMERICAN HISTORY MODS 4-8
Start by reading and following these instructions:
Read the Articles of Confederation.
For each prompt, write a 400-word response (1200 words total):
· Describe the structure of the Articles and analyze its strengths and weaknesses.
· How did this document pave the way for the Constitution?
· How did both documents contribute to the structure of the American government after the Revolution?
Cite all outside sources in proper APA format.
Responses to each prompt must be a minimum of 400 words. Cite all sources using proper APA format.
Responses to each of these questions should be a minimum of 400 words. Cite all outside sources in proper APA format.
· The phrase Manifest Destiny was coined in 1845 to characterize the events of the nation’s western expansion, but some politicians still use this as a rational for American global actions. Give an example of an American politician who has asserted the principles of Manifest Destiny as a reason for political action. Do you agree with this politician in this instance and with the principles of Manifest Destiny as a whole?
· Choose two specific reform movements discussed in this module. Did these movements seek to transform all of society or were they focused on only select segments, either regionally, racially, or ethnically. To what extent were the objectives of these movements part of a Utopian vision compared to simply adjusting social expectations?
· What can we learn from the patterns of immigration in the mid-1800’s that would make assimilation easier for immigrants?
Your response to each prompt must be a minimum of 500 words. Cite all outside sources using proper APA format.
Civil War Soldier Diary: Research entries of Civil War diaries and compile a minimum 500 word summary presenting a view of the life of a common civil war soldier.
Responses to these questions should be a minimum of 400 words. Cite all sources using proper APA formatting.
The post AMERICAN HISTORY MODS 4-8 appeared first on cheapcustomwriting.com.